Thursday, October 13, 2011

A link for Diego.

Diego,

First and foremost, I am really impressed with the large format images you showed us all yesterday. After hearing all the ideas that arose from those images, I am really excited to see where you will go with it. I just thought I would share a link with you, because I don't remember many artists being mentioned for you to look at.

Jordan Swartz graduated from Corcoran last year, and his work was entirely based on his everyday life with his friends, mostly focusing on touring/traveling the country. He shoots mainly 35mm, and I honestly think you have much greater potential, given the images shown yesterday, if you continue with large format. Hope your ideas keep flowing.

Here's the link:




2 comments:

  1. It's really nice of you to share this, Mark! Also- yeah, Diego.. large format is definitely the way to go for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing Mark! I really like this guys work and I can definitely get a lot of inspiration out of it. I can't wait to continue working with this format.

    ReplyDelete