Friday, January 24, 2014

Jessica Berry - 5 Artists

EmotionalFarah Willem: le souffle blanco
Her work seems to be filled with emotion:
how she sees herself, the world around her, and how she reacts to it.
 


Content
Jenny Woods

"I blast the saddest music I know and let my feelings take over from there. I'm reaching into myself and spilling out all the contents of who I am. I hope to give the viewer an idea of how I view the world."



Intellectual


Formal
David Uzochukwu
There isn't need for any words. You can see the stories in his images. His use of light, colors, and editing technique. 




Opposite
Luigi Bussolati
He is and amazing product, design, and commercial photographer, but there is no human emotions in these products, no stories about character, or questioning life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment