Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Throwing Spaghetti at the Wall - Lindsey Foray

When we were first told to just continually write, I was worried that I would run out of things to write about. But once I got started, I seemed to have no just writing and found it relaxing to just write and write without filtering and just having a free flow of thoughts. And I think writing in a continuous way, just trying to get thoughts out is something I should do more often. Cutting out the words was slightly stressful mostly because I kept worrying that I would accidentally chop a word in half. But as I focused more and got into a rhythm I found it was easier. And as I was cutting I started to look at the individual words and not as words in a sentence or a phrase and started noticing words that were used multiple times and words that were related that kept coming up. Though now I am quite curious as to what we're going to do with these words

No comments:

Post a Comment