Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Throwing Spaghetti At The Wall

I was actually alright with the free-writing. I actually do keep a journal, and I write in it regularly, much like we did in class. For me, it's easy to keep thoughts coming because I generally have too many in my head, so I find release in writing them all down and getting them off my chest for a bit. It's almost cathartic. Even cutting out the words was nice. I found it rather relaxing. You kind of just do your cutting, and you don't really have to think about it and you can let your mind wander. I have no idea as to what we're doing with the cut out words, however. I'm assuming that we're going to arrange the words somehow and paste them onto something, like the card paper. I'm interested to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment