Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwing spaghetti at the wall

     Granted, The next few steps that create the assignment have already been revealed, throughout this whole process, I felt catharsis. The idea of letting go completely was really liberating and at no point did I have any negative thoughts toward these steps. I think reading the success of failure really influenced me to interpret my experiences much differently than I had before. After completing the last portion of the work before being asked to make images, the ideas coming into my head based on my words, I could have never expected. No only were they organic but many of them followed such a long thread or tangent from the words that I'm not even sure how I got there. How's that for putting faith in the in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment