Thursday, September 25, 2014

Weekly Artist Post - Joakim Eneroth

Yo.

I found this guy on the blog American Suburb X, definitely go check it out. He does some weird stuff, and incorporates a lot of different mediums into his actual photography, like sculpture. He does have a lot of photo books though, which bothers me. I dislike the idea of photography for a few reasons, but it's mostly because I feel like it devalues the pictures severely. This is an entirely personal belief though. His "Short Stories of the Transparent Mind" series is pretty interesting, and he does a good job of mixing different subjects together to create unique juxtapositions. Oh, also his Swedish Red series has some of the ugliest pictures I've ever seen, but I can't tell if I find them good ugly or bad ugly. Guess it's a mystery????????

Here are some pics:::::






No comments:

Post a Comment