Tuesday, October 9, 2012





                                   

      In the novel The Hobbit one of the obvious themes in the book is personal growth (Bilbo Baggins), by the end of the story there is a total character transformation. Personal growth is something everyone strives for, the only way to achieve it is to take risks, learn from our mistakes and try over and over again until we get it right. Thats why a painter picks up a brush everyday, why a writer takes out a pen everyday, and why a violinists plays until his arms get tired.
          I'm still flipping through books trying to find something to read. I've never like to read, but I do like to read poetry. Plus it's easier because after each poem I can collect my thoughts instead of feeling like I'll be flipping thought pages forever. I don't have a set book yet, but I'm looking for one.


No comments:

Post a Comment