Monday, October 8, 2012











so since i have been working on this assignment ive noticed that a lot of these art pieces im creating has some type of circular motion to them. Meaning a lot of circles are involved with what im creating. I noticed how I have been making basic shapes like triangles and squares but mostly circles. This typology has me influenced and in many ways inspired. Circles have a lot of spiritual aspect to my everyday life. Circles represent a universal and spiritual sign of unity, wholeness and infinity. It has no beginning nor an end, no sides or corners, it represents one. This concept of unity and wholeness are in many things we see today: eyeballs, clock faces, coins, seeds, cells, fruits, eggs, sun, planets, vortexes, this circular motion is what life is based off of. even in ancient cultures did the circle mean protection, and the center of all that is.This flowing movement is a never ending cycle. The seasons the years the hours, the days, months etc. even the galaxy spins in a circular motion with the earth (being circular) spininng around the sun and the planets doing the same. I have been heavenly involved with my spiritual side for a couple years now and have also been highly attracted to sacred geometry. So it all makes sense to me why i have been developing these patterns and not even noticed what i was really doing. I would like to continue this artistic study further and see where it takes me next. 



Gorillaz-Empire Ants feat Little Dragon

for the reading I read the Celestine Prophecy which made sense to me but didn't really connect until recently when I realized this particular coincidence I was making with the circular art. This book was about finding coincidences in your life that point you to your direct purpose of what you need to accomplish in this lifetime. This man who started this journey never knew what he was doing but all his coincidences led him to exactly what he wanted to find out. Through his spiritual nature he learned new things about himself and his surroundings that connected him to this "higher" plane of consciousness. This book really helped me realize my purpose for what I need to do, and im still letting these coincidences flow on their own time, to trust my intuition and let the revelations happen naturally. 

for this new reading im still looking for that book ive started in a new direction and i just finished this past book, but I went to the library and checked out a couple philosophy books, one called Thinking Without Knowing and the other, Lessons From an Optical Illusion. So that is just a start.



No comments:

Post a Comment