Monday, October 8, 2012

Readings

The first book I picked up was The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson. This book was about the investigation of different people as potential psychopaths.  Ronson looks into a "death-squad leader institutionalized for mortgage fraud in Coxsackie, New York; a legendary CEO whose psychopathy has been speculated about in the press; and a patient in an asylum for the criminally insane who insists he's sane and certainly not a psychopath." What I mostly got from this book was to think about the way some people are viewed and how different individuals handle their emotions. While this was a very interesting book it did not stay with my concept for this class.  It kick started my interest in the psychology of different people, which has now come to turn back on myself and my own mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment