Monday, October 8, 2012

Readings

The first that I had chosen was Party of One (The Loners' Manifesto) by Anneli Rufus.  This book is her explanation of what it's like to be a loner.  The book is broken up by by different parts of life and how loners tackle them.  One chapter in particular stuck with me for the assignment more than the others because it talked about "alone in a crowd".  My concept has slightly changed now but at the time it was really about places that people go to be alone among others.  This book was an interesting(but slightly overbearing) look into being a loner and really made me look at what challenges me in my life.

The next book I've chosen to read is more of a pleasure read than the last one. I found Party of One interesting but it didnt really inspire me.  Im hoping that this book will be more enjoyable.  I haven chosen to read Diary by Chuck Palahnuick.

No comments:

Post a Comment