Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekly Artist Post!! Adam

Simon Chaudoir

I've recently been infatuated with the film A Fantastic Fear of Everything, This week I watched it 3 times. The cinematography and lighting in the film is outstanding, the way scenes are composed are especially amazing. The mood is perfect. The story follows Simon Pegg portray a British writer going completely nutters, paranoid from his most recent work on serial killers. Chaudoir's handling of perspective, shadow and light color amaze me; I've been taking notes each time I see the film. Regardless of your style, I feel that everyone can benefit from watching this film. (correct me if I'm wrong but it is my understanding that the lead cinematographer is the one responsible for composition and lighting)

netflix to the film 


here are some stills that don't do the film justice



No comments:

Post a Comment