Monday, November 14, 2016

Daniel Richter-REBECCA CHECK IT OOOUT

I found this artist while searching for painterly artwork to inspire myself for my pieces, but was very much reminded of Rebecca's recent videos! These paintings are very other worldly and transport the viewer into a new realm, the same way Rebecca's videos do. I think you would enjoy looking at some of these for inspiration for possible new color schemes. I personally would find it interesting to see you form characters in a way that is still abstract but is also given distinctive features/ characteristics. Also using color to form objects to contribute to the environment and composition could give your world more depth! (if that of course is something you would be interested in doing) ((i also know how much you enjoy pink and daniel uses pink is fun ways YAY))

No comments:

Post a Comment