Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Shelby Hastings - DFW Speech response (late)

The speech David F Wallace gave provides an insight that I think was beneficial to what most people needed at the beginning of a school semester or just early in life. Going in to a way of thinking that you usually do happens to us all (in fact I will be unavoidably have that same issue) but it is something I want to work on. Looking at situations in a matter that puts you out of the center of everything could be helpful. I feel it can be a healthier mentally, physically and emotionally which could prove to have diverse of beneficial effects.

Overall, I enjoyed the speech and pulled thoughts out of it that I'm willing to put effort into changing towards the ways of thinking he described. Being an open minded person could leave us possibility to lead lives that provide more ample opportunities when creating art and improving that art substantially. It gives us room to see moments that no one else notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment