Sunday, October 16, 2016

Jake Kovnant

I found myself deep in surfing films when I came across Jake Kovnant's documentary called "On Days Like Today We Must Surf." I searched Jake Kovnant to find his website and found many other documentaries and commercials he has done. The reason I'm blogging about him is because he is someone who has "made it." He has a very professional and commercial style, but it works and it gets him contacted to do more. His style and subject matter isn't always has interesting as in "On Days Like Today We Must Surf" but being able to make generically beautiful videos for other people is a vital way to make a career out of videography. I hope to one day make it that I can do documentaries on subject matters I am really passionate about like surfing - Like Jake is today.

http://jakekovnat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment