Monday, October 31, 2016

Odd Balls Antiques



Hey guys I just wanted to share with you my experience with an antique store that I recently went to, by suggestion of Alli. They have a website that really doesn't do the store justice. I went in there looking for a typewriter and ended up coming out with a lot more than that. Mostly everything was on sale or marked down. They have really great stuff especially if you're on a budget. I know I'm always looking for cool looking cheap frames and this is a great place to find stuff like that. I also met the owner who was super nice and was very willing to help me with my things.
I also did a little road trip down to Prince George and Waverly and there's a lot of really weird Antique stores down there as well if you're bored of Richmond stores. Going into these store got the wheels turning in my brain for ideas about new projects.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! So glad you made your way there, that place is a total gem. A good resource to share.

    ReplyDelete