Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Next Project

For my next project I want to continue on what my last project was touching on, relationships with tension. I want to photograph subjects in a similar way as i did in my last assignment. I want to take close up images of certain subjects "parts." If the subjects are people than a body part, if the subject is a building then perhaps a corner of the structure. An artist that Shane suggest I check out is Peter Puklus, he did also say he wasn't 100% sure if that was the artist he was thinking of at the time of my crit, however I did find many elements in Puklus' work that I want to apply to my own. He has images in studio type settings of women in which he has them posed but facing away from the camera. This is an interesting form of portraiture to me and might be one technique that could aid in showing "relationships with tension." However, I wanted to ask the class if you all had any info on artists or projects that ya'll have seen that might be in the same vein as what I want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment