Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sculpting with water

I was looking for ways I could paint with nature or natural substances and came across liquid sculpture. You can clearly see that color and lighting was controlled which contrasts the shape of the water that is completely unpredictable. This process of creation in my personal favorite. I love being able to control whats happening while also giving the medium freedom. It also must require a tremendous amount of patients for trial and error to eventually get a shot thats worth while! This has definitely inspired me to try controlling the work more when it comes to composition, color, and light so it not so free formed. I think it can look messy and accidental when its too freely expressive like what I have created in the past.

http://www.liquidsculpture.com/fine_art/water-drop-photo.htm?title=AmberOrb
Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment